We are seeking an experienced payroll administrator to join our busy payroll team on a permanent basis up to 20/25 hours per week
Our team all benefit from flexible/ home working
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful firm where you can gain exposure to a wide range of duties and industries.
- Processing payroll from start to finish using Brightpay & Xero payroll for our clients.
- Processing starters and leavers.
- Calculating holiday pay.
- Calculating SSP, SMP and SPP.
- Dealing with client queries.
- Dealing with HMRC to assist with any enquiries.
- Dealing with pension auto-enrolment matters and the pensions regulator.
- Ability to create a good working relationship with clients and other team members
- At least 3 years experience of running and managing multiple payrolls
This role would ideally suit a candidate with a background in a practice environment, though consideration will be given to candidates with appropriate experience from industry.
The company operates flexible working. We are happy for this to be a work from home position or a hybrid position with some office working
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week
How to apply
Please email your application and CV to email@example.com